Open Access Statement and User licences
TOTS is a fully open access journal, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
Articles published under TOTS user license are protected by copyright. Users may access, download, copy, translate, text and data mine (but may not redistribute, display or adapt) the articles for non-commercial purposes provided that users:
- Cite the article using an appropriate bibliographic citation (i.e. author(s), journal, article title, volume, issue, page numbers, DOI)
- Maintain the integrity of the article
- Retain copyright notices and links to these terms and conditions so it is clear to other users what can and cannot be done with the article
- Ensure that, for any content in the article that is identified as belonging to a third party, any re-use complies with the copyright policies of that third party
- Any translations, for which a prior translation agreement with TOTS publisher has not been established, must prominently display the statement: "This is an unofficial translation of an article that appeared in TOTS journal. Publisher has not endorsed this translation."